How many years has it been since you compared more competitive car insurance rates in Fort Wayne, IN? Fort Wayne drivers have many options when trying to find low-cost Mazda 3 insurance. You can either spend your time calling around trying to get quotes or utilize the internet to find the lowest rates. There is a right way and a wrong way to find car insurance online and you need to know the proper way to price shop coverage for your Mazda and obtain the lowest possible price.
It goes without saying that car insurance companies don’t want their customers to go rate shopping. Insureds who get comparison quotes at least once a year are likely to switch to a new company because the odds are good of finding a lower-priced company. A recent car insurance study discovered that consumers who regularly shopped around saved an average of $70 a month as compared to drivers who didn’t regularly shop around.
If finding budget-friendly Mazda 3 insurance in Fort Wayne is your goal, learning how to shop and compare car insurance can make shopping around easier.
It’s a good habit to price shop coverage on a regular basis because prices change frequently. Just because you had the lowest quotes on Mazda 3 insurance in Fort Wayne at your last renewal you will most likely find a better rate today. You’ll find quite a bit of inaccurate information about 3 insurance on the internet, but in a few minutes you can learn some great ways to quit paying high car insurance rates in Fort Wayne.
Cheap companies for Mazda 3 insurance
The auto insurance companies shown below provide comparison quotes in Fort Wayne, IN. To find cheaper auto insurance in Indiana, it’s highly recommended you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
Mazda 3 insurance charts and tables
The premium table displayed next highlights detailed analysis of insurance coverage prices for Mazda 3 models. Being able to understand how auto insurance policy rates are calculated can aid in making smart buying decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|3 I Sport 4-Dr Sedan||$176||$294||$280||$16||$84||$850||$71|
|3 I SV 4-Dr Sedan||$176||$294||$280||$16||$84||$850||$71|
|3 I Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$176||$348||$280||$16||$84||$904||$75|
|3 S Sport 4-Dr Hatchback||$200||$348||$280||$16||$84||$928||$77|
|3 S Sport 4-Dr Sedan||$200||$348||$280||$16||$84||$928||$77|
|3 S Grand Touring 4-Dr Hatchback||$200||$348||$280||$16||$84||$928||$77|
|3 S Grand Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$200||$348||$280||$16||$84||$928||$77|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Indiana minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, and safe-driver. Prices do not factor in specific zip code location which can influence coverage prices noticeably.
Cautious drivers save money
The illustration below highlights how traffic violations and at-fault collisions can raise Mazda 3 annual premium costs for each age group. The information is based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Discount Fort Wayne auto insurance quotes
Some insurance providers do not advertise all available discounts very well, so the list below gives a summary of some of the best known in addition to some of the lesser obvious discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Fort Wayne car insurance online. If you do not check that you are getting every discount you qualify for, you may be paying too high a price.
- Driver’s Ed – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully complete driver’s ed class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Mazda could qualify for lower auto insurance rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- ABS Brakes – Cars and trucks with ABS and/or traction control can reduce accidents and will save you 10% or more on 3 insurance in Fort Wayne.
- Homeowners Savings – Just being a homeowner can earn you a little savings because maintaining a house is proof of financial responsibility.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being deployed in the military could mean lower prices.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So even though you would think you can get free auto insurance, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
The diagram below visualizes the comparison of Mazda 3 auto insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the rates. The data assumes a female driver, no violations or claims, Indiana state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, multi-policy, multi-car, claim-free, marriage, and safe-driver discounts applied.
A partial list of companies that may include some of the above discounts include:
Before purchasing a policy, check with each company or agent how you can save money. All car insurance discounts may not be offered in Fort Wayne. To locate auto insurance companies with discount auto insurance rates in Indiana, click here.
Local Fort Wayne insurance agents
A small number of people would rather talk to an insurance agent and that can be a smart move Professional insurance agents can help you choose the best coverages and help you file claims. An additional benefit of getting online price quotes is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), your information is instantly submitted to participating agents in Fort Wayne who will return price quotes for your car insurance coverage. You don’t have to search for an agent since price quotes are sent directly to you. If you need to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, you can always jump over to their website and submit a quote form there.
Finding the right provider shouldn’t rely on just the bottom line cost. Any agent in Fort Wayne should be willing to answer these questions.
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?
- If your car is totaled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
Types of auto insurance agents
When searching for a local Fort Wayne insurance agency, you should know the different types of agents and how they are slightly different. Agencies in Fort Wayne may be either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Either can properly insure your vehicles, but it is a good idea to know the differences since it could factor into your agent selection.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents write business for a single company and some examples include Allstate, State Farm and Farmers Insurance. These agents are not able to place coverage with different providers so it’s a take it or leave it situation. They receive a lot of sales training in insurance sales which helps them sell on service rather than price. Consumers often use the same agent mostly because of the brand legacy rather than low price.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Fort Wayne who can help you get price quote information.
- Allstate Insurance: Jay Raj
702 W Coliseum Blvd d – Fort Wayne, IN 46808 – (260) 484-5577 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Larry Elliott
7529 W Jefferson Blvd – Fort Wayne, IN 46804 – (260) 434-1952 – View Map
- Kent Paul – State Farm Insurance Agent
1505 W Dupont Rd – Fort Wayne, IN 46825 – (260) 478-2222 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Independent agents can sell policies from many different companies and that gives them the ability to insure with a variety of different insurance companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If they quote lower rates, your policy is moved internally and you don’t have to switch agencies.
When comparing car insurance prices, it’s a good idea to include rate quotes from a couple of independent agencies to ensure the widest selection of prices. Many write coverage with smaller companies which can be an advantage.
Shown below are independent agents in Fort Wayne who can help you get price quote information.
- G A MacDonald Associates
2200 Lake Ave #120 – Fort Wayne, IN 46805 – (260) 422-5377 – View Map
- STAR Insurance Agency
2130 E Dupont Rd – Fort Wayne, IN 46825 – (260) 467-5690 – View Map
- Sourceone Group
6628 Constitution Dr – Fort Wayne, IN 46804 – (260) 436-3544 – View Map
After talking to the agent and getting positive responses to your questions and a good coverage price, you may have just found an insurance agency that is reliable enough to provide car insurance coverage.
Insureds who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including questionable increases in premium, delays in responding to claim requests, high prices or even being labeled a high risk driver. No matter why you want to switch, finding the right car insurance provider can be easier than you think.
While you’re price shopping online, it’s not a good idea to buy less coverage just to save a little money. Too many times, consumers will sacrifice full coverage to discover at claim time that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The goal is to buy enough coverage at a price you can afford, but do not skimp to save money.
In this article, we presented many ways to get a better price on Mazda 3 insurance in Fort Wayne. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the best price on car insurance is with a small mutual company.
Steps to buying cheaper Mazda 3 insurance in Fort Wayne
The best way we recommend to get cheaper car insurance rates is to annually compare prices from insurers in Fort Wayne.
- Step 1: Learn about how car insurance works and the modifications you can make to prevent expensive coverage. Many policy risk factors that result in higher prices like distracted driving and an unacceptable credit score can be improved by paying attention to minor details.
- Step 2: Get rate quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can give quotes from a single company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agents can give you price quotes from multiple sources.
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy premium and see if there is a cheaper rate. If you find a lower rate, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Step 4: Provide notification to your current company of your intention to cancel your current auto insurance policy. Submit the required down payment along with the signed application for your new coverage. Don’t forget to keep the new certificate verifying coverage in your vehicle.
An essential thing to point out is to try to compare similar deductibles and liability limits on every quote and and to get rate quotes from as many different companies as possible. Doing this ensures the most accurate price comparison and many rates to choose from.
Additional learning opportunities
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for Active Military in Fort Wayne? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Toyota Highlander in Fort Wayne? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Honda CR-V in Fort Wayne? (FAQ)
- How Much is Fort Wayne Auto Insurance for Seniors? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for Drivers Under 21 in Fort Wayne? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for 19 Year Olds in Fort Wayne? (FAQ)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- Steps to Take After an Auto Accident (Insurance Information Institute)